“A local favorite of ours”

Brookfield's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We serve breakfast,lunch and dinner in a casual,welcoming atmosphere. All of our meals, soups, sauces and baked goods are freshly prepared from family recipes. We have something on our menu for everyone, from Eggs Benedict & Corned Beef Hash to the Best Burger or Salmon Dinner in town! You will enjoy fast, friendly service at a reasonable price. Value and quality delivered with a smile!
Volcano, California
“A local favorite of ours”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

This charming coffee shop always has good food and good service, and they have beer and wine to boot! We enjoy eating here!

• Visited March 2012

Dallas, TX
“I'll always think of this place when I think of Sacramento, CA”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I stayed at La Quinta for 5 nights in July 2011 and this place was awesome. They service breakfast, lunch, and dinner and I probably ate there 5-6 times at least. Every meal I had was excellent whether it was breakfast or dinner food. I truly recommend this place for travelers as it is a great bang for your buck place especially if you're lodging nearby. The service is wonderful as well. Food and price wise they have the standards and pricing normal varying form 5-15 dollars per plate. I didn't get a chance to eat their desserts but their display of them looked so yummy.

If I am going to compare this place to other place I would say it is like a Denny's but a notch or two higher. You will not go wrong folks.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank brownspare
Granite Bay, California
“Good Coffee Shop Food and Service”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Been to Brookfield's many times over the last 20 years. Never disappointed with the food or the service, it's all high quality. Best for lunch.

Peabody, MA
“Excellent food - reasonable prices”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Located in the parking lot of the LaQuinta hotel, this restaurant is a good place for a quick meal. A step up from Denny's this restaurant offers very good food and very pleasant wait staff.

Visited February 2012
Auburn,CA
“Nice restaurant!”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I took my family here after an Easter sunday service. Food was good, but was like a nice coffee shop in some ways.