“Good sushi at great prices! ”

Soho Sushi Sacramento
Ranked #18 of 140 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Sacramento
“Good sushi at great prices! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Soho Sushi for about 2 years. I typically get take out at least once a week and eat in a few times a month. I always order tekka maki ($4) and a cherry blossom roll ($7) 1 other roll. Their prices are amazing with 50% off!! staff is nice, rolls are good, decor is modern, happy hour is decent (2-6pm). This isn't Mikuni's, but for 1/2 the price, it's a great weekly stop for my sushi fix.

1 Thank OliveOylSLO

United States
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Yummy sushi! I had baked rolls and very yummy! The service was great! It's a big place and they were packed!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank MsSmart64
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Great price, great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I live on the east coast. I have been to a few good places there but this place had things I never saw before. I went for lunch and all rolls were half price. Service was good also. I would gladly go back

1 Thank Janice L
Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great sushi great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

There crunchy dragon and there bowls are amazing. the service was great, very friendly and attentive. I come to eat here at least once a week with my family.

Visited February 2014