“Great burgers”

The Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #10 of 145 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Habit is clean with a great choice of burgers. The burgers are juicy and tasty with warm buttered buns. They also have some low calorie salads which are fair. Wish they could put more care into the salads but they are still better than the fast food norm.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I first went to Habit Burger in Clovis/Fresno about a year ago and absolutely fell in love. I was excited to be back in California for business and try Habit Burger in another location. I was less impressed with this location than the one in Clovis, but perhaps it's that I just had high expectations going in.

I ordered the same cheeseburger meal as last time with everything on it, and I got sweet potato fries this time. The burger was well-made and tasted good, but it didn't knock my socks off. The sweet potato fries were very good.

The place wasn't terribly busy, but the wait after we placed our orders was lengthier than I expected.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Usually we ate at Habit Burger Grill in sunrise Blvd, Citrus Heights. this is the first time we eat in here,..order Mushroom Swiss Burger and Charburger plus Onion rings. the burger just OK, I think Sunrise Habit made it better.....the mushroom is not that much,..less than Sunrise ones.

Think maybe better to eat at Sunrise Blvd again. sorry won't come back to Rancho Cordova branch...

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food at an awsome price. I like that you can split your side orders. Half onoin rings and half of weet potato fries, what more could you ask for.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have had the veggie and ahi burgers - they over cook the ahi but I like the veggie much better. Sweet potato fries are great and so are onion rings. I haven't tried a meat burger but my dad, husband and son all rave a out them. We will keep going back - you can't beat the value for the flavor. The service is great, too. Great place to go instead of other burger chains.