“Bring your appetite....”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

You certainly get your moneys worth at this Cattlemens, and we've never been disappointed with food or service. If the main dining area is busy, which it often is, we've eaten dinner in the bar and had the same excellent service.

Portions are very generous, from the endless salad to the fresh baked bread served nice hot. A bonus is the beef is all natural Harris Ranch. Every cut we've ordered has been cooked to perfection. The ribeye is usually my favorite, but we've tried them all including hamburgers.

Bar drinks are good and the prices on par with other restaurants in the area.
We're not usually big on having dessert after a big meal but the couple of times we have, we've enjoyed the chocolate cake...the size is not for the faith of heart...but it is really good!

1  Thank Sandra W

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Worth the wait, this place is always busy but the food was fantastic. Salmon perfectly cooked. Filet perfectly cooked. Salads always great here. Bread is awesome.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The almost corny atmosphere of the barn-like interior is but an introduction to good service and hearty meals, if you like a decent piece of meat that is. My fillet steak was done as requested (medium rare) and the choice of red wines by the glass was reasonably ample. Good value too... Recommended.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I went here for our anniversary. The waitress was very perky but the food is not anything very special. What upset me was when the waitress offered to bring my husband the baked potato soup instead of a salad. I got my salad and about 10 min. later she came with the soup saying it was very hot. It was luke warm and no taste. When she came back I told her about the soup. She laughed and said at least it was free. Say what? Are you paying for this meal. Didn't understand that at all. I ordered the ribeye and husband ordered ribs. They were ok. but for the amt. of money we spent, it just was not worth it.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I just started coming here over the past year and we must say it beats the other steak houses in the area. My husband had the prime rib and I had the fillet mignon. Both were cooked to our specifications and the food was delicious. The price is higher then the competition but definitely worth the price! The food is overall better quality. I am always impressed with the service when we have gone and this time was no exception. To when we walked in the door until we left we had exceptional customer service which is really rare to get nowadays. My husband and I will definitely be back for our next date night.