“I'd spend my money elsewhere”
Review of Cattlemens

Cattlemens
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
folsom
“I'd spend my money elsewhere”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I went here for our anniversary. The waitress was very perky but the food is not anything very special. What upset me was when the waitress offered to bring my husband the baked potato soup instead of a salad. I got my salad and about 10 min. later she came with the soup saying it was very hot. It was luke warm and no taste. When she came back I told her about the soup. She laughed and said at least it was free. Say what? Are you paying for this meal. Didn't understand that at all. I ordered the ribeye and husband ordered ribs. They were ok. but for the amt. of money we spent, it just was not worth it.

• Visited April 2013

Placerville, California
“Beats the competition!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I just started coming here over the past year and we must say it beats the other steak houses in the area. My husband had the prime rib and I had the fillet mignon. Both were cooked to our specifications and the food was delicious. The price is higher then the competition but definitely worth the price! The food is overall better quality. I am always impressed with the service when we have gone and this time was no exception. To when we walked in the door until we left we had exceptional customer service which is really rare to get nowadays. My husband and I will definitely be back for our next date night.

• Visited April 2013
North Hills
“Good Food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Seven of us went to Cattlemen's for dinner. The food was good and our server was outstanding. I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants but I must say this particular establishment was better than other Cattlemen's I've been to. No complaints.

• Visited March 2013
wheatalnd, ca
“Food”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Don't remember much as it was quite a while ago. Just remember it was really noisy. Not always a good thing.

Sacramento
“Great Steak”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

For a chain restaurant, Cattlemen's surprises our family time and time again. We love that they have a steak on the kid's menu, as my four year old is a steak eating machine. Nice staff, good food. What's not to like?

Visited January 2013