“Lobster. Go, Go, Go” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rudy's Hideaway Incorporated

Rudy's Hideaway Incorporated
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudy's Hideaway Incorporated is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hazel @ US 50
Transit: Light rail stop is located one block away.
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Lobster. Go, Go, Go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Lobster was good and good value. Liked the atmosphere and decor. Originally from the south and the atmosphere and decor reminded me of seafood restaurants in the south. 1st timer and will come back next time in the area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars

“Monday post - father's day dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband was craving for lobster but I refused to go to RedLobster(different story ). He search this restaurant and my impression when I saw the location and the picture of the restaurant uhmp. I wasn't impressed at all. We arrived at the restaurant not sure what to expect inside this weird looking building. As we stepped in double door no turning back. Surprisingly quiet, calm, clean friendly atmosphere and the restaurant look great inside. I must say don't judge the book by it's cover :). We got seated right away, our server Tom S. very friendly and attentive with all our needs. Our food arrived on a perfect time, good wine, warm and impressive sour dough bread from Boudin, good portion of salad, must try the steamed clams tastes clean and so good, 14/16 oz lobsters delicious, New York steak is not over powered yummylicious and juicy. Reasonable prices excellent services. I completely recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank juvylovepm
Eureka,CA.
“Wow the same great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

My first visit to Rudy's was twenty five years ago it was very good then and very good now , if i didn't live 350 miles away I would be there weekly, great food and service always good to get a great quality prime rib or lobster both were so tender and delicious

Visited June 2014
Sacramento, California
“Old School Lobster and Prime Rib is alive and well”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

A Sacramento area favorite for years, like 40+, not crazy fancy but if you are looking for a great prime rib / lobster / cocktails evening this is it.

The atmosphere is always one "time warp" out of sync if you know what I mean. last remodel brought them up to the 80's I'd say but have fun with it!

Great service, good bar, great lobster and beef. Go see why it's still alive and kicking after all these years. They still do it right.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Chuck W
Bakersfield
“In lieu of Joe's Crab Shack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Delicious ! Outstanding Lobster Ravioli and Prime Rib. Quiet , clean and friendly. Work travel brings us to a new town and this place was a terrific find.