“Applebee's Arden Way, Sacramento”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #101 of 143 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: American
Sacramento, California
“Applebee's Arden Way, Sacramento”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I love their Jack Daniel's Bourbon Gorgonzola burger. It was alive with flavor! Not a low calorie meal, but it sure was delicious with fried onion rings!

Visited May 2014

Sacramento, CA
“The new menu is pretty good”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We went there last night to have dinner. I choose Zesty Roma Chicken with Shrimp, usually the chicken breast is dry but last night, came out pretty good, not dry, moist and tender...claps for the chef !!!. My friend ordered Bourbon Street Chicken and Shrimp, unfortunately he said his chicken is a bit dried because it was grilled.

I ordered drink, Mango Lemonade Frozen, pretty nice, not so much flavor of mango but its OK.
Actually I can said the food is good, love the new menu except the chicken is a bit dry on my friend's side.

• Visited January 2014
Sacramento, CA
“Nice Valentine's dinner”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We called to find out if we can made reservation for Valentine's dinner, they said no reservation, just come in. First they said the waiting time between 15-20 minutes. So, we went there, the waiting time about 35 minutes, not bad for Valentine's day.
Sit down, order, my partner have Roasted Garlic Sirloin and I ordered Signature Sirloin with Garlic Herb Shrimp. And we ordered Ginger Ale and Limeade Strawberry. The sirloin come out pretty good in medium but shrimp is too small,....
Anyway, is not bad for Valentine's dinner, good price and good ambience, not that noisy. Everybody seems happy...

• Visited February 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Yummy but expensive.”
Reviewed February 6, 2008

Yummy but expensive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“i like the samples when...”
Reviewed January 5, 2008

i like the samples when they have the half off day

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook