“First experience with Vietnamese food, Excellent place”
Review of Andy Nguyen's 2

Andy Nguyen's 2
Ranked #71 of 145 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was my first time at a Vietnamese place and found this place while visiting family. The outside is not impressive, but the inside and food was awesome. Of course, I would rather a restaurant put all their effort in the food and service, which they did. We all loved the variety and the flavors were like no other food I have ever experienced before. Would recommend, especially for the service. We were treated like family, in a good way. Most of the meals are around 12 to 20 dollars, which is well worth it. They put a lot of effort in fresh veggies and great flavors. We had nothing fried, like most Chinese places, so very healthy choices. The hot tea and Thai iced tea were great with the meal, which we chose the complete dinner deals which included soup, apps and 2 type of dishes. We liked this option for our first time and being able to try a lot of different things. The beef and Imperial rolls were well received for the apps. The wonton soup was the best with lots of fresh veggies. I could go on and on. This is one of the top places to eat in Rancho Cordova!

1  Thank radwastetrainer

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I'm a vegetarian and this place has excellent vegetarian choices. The tofu rolls or vegetarian rolls are a meal in themselves. The flavors are just right—hot enough to be interesting but not so hot that you can't taste the food. Nice staff and a clean restaurant. Don't be put off by the appearance outside (the restaurant sign is missing half its lights).

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We visit Andy Nguyen's 2 about once or twice a month for lunch. The food is great and staff is friendly. It's a great value - we either get a large bowl of soup for about $10.00 and split it or we order separate lunches and take home half our meal. Value can't get much better than that.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I love this place. When I moved from Sacramento I loved returning for a visit and eating here with my friends. We ALWAYS order #10 appetizer which is the wraps. Delis meats and lots of veggies to wrap up in a yummy little package. Ask for peanut sauce and clinatro, they sometimes forget those. And a hint, don't put anything else on your plate until you are done with these, any moisture makes it really hard to wrap them up and stick.

Nice staff, great food. Only thing I'd change is to give me tea in a pot. The single glass is just not enough.

1  Thank Lebenheimer1
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We've been eating great vietnamese food here for many years. The economy has ben hard and they could use the business. Rice paper spring rolls and the sour sop or jackfruit shakes are fantastic.