Fairfield Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova
ExtendedStay
$80
$109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$92
$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$72
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$104
$92
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$99
$89
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$90
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$99
$84
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

All reviewsmarriott pointsfront deskrelaxing spotroom was cleanrecently stayed heregreat employeescheck in was a breezecomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areastay there againsacramento areachecking inoutdoor poolconvenient locationplenty of parkingbusiness tripfreeway
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Was looking for an affordable place to stay for one night that would accommodate me a my 12 lb dog. Most places in the area clearly state they charge a non-refundable "fee" for pets; but the website for this Fairfield Inn (Marriott) was a little unclear about pet policies and recommended calling the property directly to ask. I did so and the young woman who handled the reservation explained that they did charge a $50 deposit that was refundable if there was no damage or need for extra cleaning.

Upon checking in, I was informed that there is no "deposit" - there is a non-refundable $50 FEE. Had I known this when making the reservation, would have kept on looking. While the front desk staff were polite, they made no offer to bring in a manager to discuss further, simply pulling a notebook off the shelf to demonstrate their policy.

Overall, the condition of the property is tired/old. Clearly, they do not use the "fee" to adequately clean the rooms, as the room had the smell of "wet dog" when first arriving. Seeing other reviews that question the honesty/integrity of how this property is managed has confirmed my experience. Look elsewhere....

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Matt M
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The best I can say about this hotel is that it is adequate. You'll get your basic 'right off the freeway' hotel stay. Lots of cheap hotels nearby. Breakfast was simple and about what you would expect from a Fairfield Inn. The room was comfortable enough and clean enough for my one night stay. The bad was the unexpected dishonesty - which I never expected from a Marriott branded hotel. A lying employee deprived me of my Marriott Platinum benefit - a first ever experience in my eight years at the Platinum level. Never again for me at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ShanaNicole
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a great place to stay while passing through on HWY 50. It's right off the freeway, yet our room was quiet. The staff is very friendly, the breakfast is hot and plentiful, the rooms are large, clean and comfortable. You get great value for your dollar at this very good Fairfield Inn.
We spent some time in the evening out by the pool, watching the sun go down, enjoying our cocktail and the beautiful weather. The color in the sky was amazing.
I can highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a nice, fresh hotel. The rooms were quite large. My room had a king bed making the rest of the room feel especially spacious and providing extra chairs to sit with others on a business trip. The bed was comfortable and bathroom was nice. The breakfast was tasty and had a good assortment of choices. It was very convenient to the highway.

One complaint is when I turned on the fan, it let out a strange smell that made me hesitant to use it, but the room got stuffy without it. I also wish the breakfast ended a little later on the weekend - 10 AM seems fairly early to end for a weekend (especially if you wanted to exercise first). A few free weights would also go a long way in their exercise room. Finally, the highway noise was pretty audible at the rooms at the end of the hall. Though they said odd numbered rooms were quieter, it was still loud. I think a low numbered room on each floor would be quieter as it's further from the highway).

Overall, this is an excellent hotel for the value.

Room Tip: They say odd numbers are further from the highway, but I think it's lower numbers on each floor (201 vs 231, for instance). The hotel is perpendicular to the highway so the rooms on one end of the hall will be better (as opposed to one side).
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rtoblin
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My daughter and I had a special three day weekend planned with time together and shopping. I can't say enough about this hotel...We arrive to a PERFECTLY clean hotel--easy access parking and safe environment. Every staff member went out of their way to meet our needs! Our room was spacious, with the bed in ALL fresh white linens and spread which I could easily sit on (which is a major pet peve of mine--nasty bedspreads). The room was spotlessly cleaned with the appearance of a brand new room. Coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator all spotless. The pool was nice and very clean too! The breakfast was very generous and delicious too--scrambled eggs, canadian bacon, waffles with strawberries and real whip cream and a lot more choices--served from 7-10AM. On the final morning we had to slip out at 6:30 AM and on our way to leave, Singh, the friendly guy in charge (manager?) that confirmed one's perfect stay, said in a welcoming voice...."Breakfast is ready!" And I thought we'd miss It!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family