“Very good food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Formaggio Taverna and Patio

Formaggio Taverna and Patio
Ranked #16 of 139 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Formaggio Taverna & Patio is an upscale Rancho Cordova, CA, restaurant in a casual yet contemporary setting featuring savory Cal-Italian cuisine alongside various wines and signature cocktails.
Columbia, SC
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I enjoyed my food here. I especially like the Chicken Scaloppine. OMG it was so good. Excellent Lasagne too. And you get HUGE portions....

Visited December 2013

“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We ate here twice during our stay and were very satisfied. The wait staff are friendly and the food is delicious.

Visited September 2013
Oregon
“Ate here several times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good food, very accommodating for a large group (we had 12 or so each meal), prices reasonable. Serving staff prompt and got all of the unusual changes my peers made right when they delivered the food.

Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good but couldn't be #1”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Staying at the Marriot and read restaurant reviews. TA rates this #1 but my experience was not that. Typical hotel restaurant food but good service. Had a ribeye steak special. Steak was utility grade about 1/2 inch thick and a bit pricey.

I will find alternatives.

• Visited August 2013
Woodland Hills, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Prime Rib”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This restaurant is located in the Marriott Hotel where we were staying on our way home to Southern California from Lake Tahoe. We decided that we were too tired to go out for dinner, and chose to settle for dinner at the hotel. As it turned out, we weren't "settling" for anything. Our waitress was charming and helpful, and explained the specials clearly. My husband had a delicious lasagna, and I had the prime rib dinner. It was cooked exactly as I ordered, medium, and was very tasty and extremely tender. By far the finest prime rib I've eaten is years! If we are ever in the area again, we will certainly go here again.

• Visited May 2013