“BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!”

Comfort Inn and Suites Rancho Cordova
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
GreenLeadersSilver level
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I am so glad our Boss booked us here for the 15 day work stay. We have been to a lot of places but everyone at the front desk are so nice, always kind and helpful. Rooms are so clean and comfy and the breakfast was all that we needed. I don't know how any place else can top this. I will truly miss the staff here.

Room Tip: Any room is a good one.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Diane C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The rooms were nicely refurbished and very clean/comfortable. A good deal all-around.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Novato, California
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel probably on five different occasions within the last six months, so my review is based on many satisfied stays, on every floor and in different sections of the hotel. On every occasion I have been very happy with my room and the hotel. The rooms are always clean, the bed is always comfortable, the pillows are always the nice squishy kind I like, and the staff is always friendly and attentive.

I appreciate the amenities in the room, such as a good sized refrigerator, microwave and love seat. Even when staying on the third floor, the water pressure in the shower is excellent. The rooms all look as though they have been recently painted. I also appreciate that their complementary breakfast starts at 6:30 and not 7:30 like a lot of other places (I need to get a really early start when I am there).

The sushi/Japanese restaurant that shares the parking lot is great and nearby there is a Starbucks, Subway sandwich, Chevron and Aarco. If you go just a few miles north to the other side of 50 and the river you will find a variety of good food in town (I started to list places, but you are on TripAdvisor so you'd find the places on your own!).

In fact, I'll be staying there again tomorrow night, but I thought it was about time I reviewed the place on Trip Advisor to let everyone else know and to counter the couple of negative reviews.

That was the end of my review, but I do want to add the following:

First a disclaimer: I don't speak for the hotel, and they may not agree with me, but I feel I need to counter one of the complaints I read. The person complained about the carpet being dirty and wondered whether or not is was because she brought her dog with her. This review was akin to a smoker complaining that their "smoking" room smelled like smoke. I want to share that from my experience having been a late-night hotel clerk during college that hotels tend to reserve certain rooms as the rooms where pets are allowed, in the same way some rooms permit smoking and others are non-smoking (If you say "no pets" for the entire hotel, people lie and sneak their pets in or leave them in the car which is inhumane and dogs bark all night, the same way if you say that the whole hotel is non-smoking, people just lie and smoke in their rooms making every room a smoking room). The hotel accepts the fact that they will have to get the carpets cleaned/replaced in those rooms more often, but they allow it in certain rooms as a service to the patrons. Instead of complaining about a stained carpet, you should be grateful when a hotel lets you bring your pet in the room at all.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Beardelune
Sacramento, California
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The night guy upon check in was very nice. However on check out they charge my card twice and also my bfs card when we specifically asked only his card to be charged. The told me they couldn't do anything about it and not only did they charge my card twice but put my account in overdraft. Manager told me I was just complaining and it was my fault. She was very rude and didn't care about the situation at all. No reduction in rate or anything was offered for this hug inconvenience. The transactions are still on my account and I have been pursing a refund with no help in site. We were charged three nights of stay for only being ther once. Management very rude and will never stay here again!!! I do not recommend it. The rooms were alright but he bed comforter spread was dirty and the a/c unit was loud.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AmandaB0324
mtundavia, Owner at Comfort Inn and Suites Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback, however, I do want to inform you again that we did not charge you double for your room. As we had informed you upon checkout that the credit card you provided upon check-in was authorized for the amount of your stay. We know that you did not want us to charge that card, however, our hotel's policy (and every hotel) is to secure authorization for the amount of the stay and should you choose you can pay with a different card upon checkout. You decided to pay on a different card upon checkout, however, as we had mentioned it takes 2-5 business days depending on your bank to release the authorization hold. As we had explained, we have no control over. Once again, we apologize if you mis-understood that however, all hotels will secure the room total on credit card upon check-in. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and we appreciate it.

Travelers are raving about these Rancho Cordova hotels

Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I stumbled on this place by accident one day, and we've since returned more times than I ever have any other hotel. It's always clean, fair priced and staffed with very nice people. Its central location is great for biking or kayaking around Lake Natoma or Folsom.

This is our default goto spot for weekends away from San Francisco.

I'm the type that doesn't care too much about where I stay until where I stay sucks. This hotel definitely does not suck, and I really appreciate that!

• Stayed April 2012
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
Vernon, Canada
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I travel to the area 4-5 times a year, usually staying 3 or 4 nights. I've stayed in just about every hotel/motel around here. This was about my 5th stay.

This Comfort Inn tops the list easily. Rooms are comparable to higher priced properties. The rooms and property are clean and well maintained. Staff as always extremely courteous and go out of their way to accomodate my needs.

Will continue to return.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank RexBuck
Reviewed March 5, 2012

The positives: 1. Eva, who booked the reservation for me, was very nice
2. comfy beds
3. quiet
Now for the negatives: 1. The carpet was the most filthy carpet I have ever seen. Would like to know if all rooms are like this, or was it because I had a dog? The dog's kennel at home has cleaner carpet then this room had.
2. The 2% milk at breakfast was spoiled. Lucky for me, I drink skim, but my poor husband didn't undersatnd why his coffee was so bad until he decided to have a bowl of cereal.
3. Breakfast was not very good. Besides the spoiled milk, there were the standard waffles, some bananas on the brown side, cereal and pakaged danishes. Rubbery sausages and these egg discs. Yes discs, never seen anything like them. Still not quite sure if they were eggs.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Karmajones
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cordova
Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento
Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sa...
#12 of 17 in Rancho Cordova
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento
Larkspur Landing Folsom
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rancho Cordova/folsom
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom

Been to Comfort Inn and Suites Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!