“Great food”

Rubio's
Ranked #24 of 150 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Great food and fast service get the fish tacos. The food is tremendously fresh and really tasty. The value is very good for such delicious food.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stumbled onto this place by accident and ended up going back a second time. The first time I had baked, not fried, Tilapia Tacos (2). They were very good and comes with beans and chips. a separate bar is available for different sauces for the chips. The second time I had a fish taco with a salad. This meal was also very good. The service was good and we would go back to this place.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I ordered the 500 calorie chicken burrito. It tasted okay, but I sure won't recommend this place to anyone. I added a $2.25 side of beans and a coke, but the beans came in a little itty bitty container about the size of the plastic cup thingy they give you for salsa.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were a party of 6 and all of throughly enjoyed our fish tacos. Fresh and tasty. Recommended for a quick bite after a movie.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Came in for a light lunch and got my regular: 2 original tacos. My husband got the tilapia taco and was not satisfied with the size of it ( much smaller than the original taco) and ended up ordering a original taco for himself. I always stick to my fave, original tacos are yummy !!