“Tasty but I'm not going back”
Review of Rubio's

Rubio's
Ranked #32 of 143 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Kailua-Kona
“Tasty but I'm not going back”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I ordered the 500 calorie chicken burrito. It tasted okay, but I sure won't recommend this place to anyone. I added a $2.25 side of beans and a coke, but the beans came in a little itty bitty container about the size of the plastic cup thingy they give you for salsa.

Visited September 2013

West New York, New Jersey
“enjoyed thoroughly”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were a party of 6 and all of throughly enjoyed our fish tacos. Fresh and tasty. Recommended for a quick bite after a movie.

Visited December 2012
Paso Robles, California
“Good food & Clean restaurant”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Came in for a light lunch and got my regular: 2 original tacos. My husband got the tilapia taco and was not satisfied with the size of it ( much smaller than the original taco) and ended up ordering a original taco for himself. I always stick to my fave, original tacos are yummy !!

Visited October 2012