“Good for Breakfast with decent food!”
Review of Ramona Cafe

Ramona Cafe
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Ramona
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We have stopped in for breakfast several times while motorcycling through Ramona. It's an old school place and the food is above average with big servings. The price is a little on the high side but not too bad. There is a nice outdoor patio in front of the restaurant which is great to watch the traffic go by.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Used to go to Ramona Cafe at least once per month. It had been a couple of years since I went, so my family and I ate there for lunch. Food was barely average, prices a bit high and the decor had all been changed. I used to love the upbeat waitresses and now they acted as if we put them out by being there. Go elsewhere in Ramona!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

The selection is very good and if you go for breakfast during the week it is not to crowded. The prices or good but the portions are big. I have never been disapointed when I go here.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

We planned on visiting this local diner in Ramona California for breakfast on our way to do some hiking. We found it by searching Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives as we like to try them out. This one sure was not a dive and served us our best breakfast on our 9 day trip. Pancakes were fluffy and eggs were cooked to perfection. It's right on main street in Ramona and easy to find. And an added bonus is we took one of their famous and very large cinnamon rolls to go. This also lived up to our expectations with lots of cinnamon. That's all I can say about the cinnamon roll as my husband ate 3/4 of the bun before I could get a taste. We decided we should have bought two of them.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Food was greasy. Not what I expected. Our food also did not arrive at the same time. As a result, we had to wait on our last party member to finish eating.

Been to Ramona Cafe? Share your experiences!