“Family Friendly Yummy”
Review of Da Tuna Shack

Da Tuna Shack
Ranked #35 of 57 Restaurants in Ramona
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Da Shack offers a twist on many favorites from sushi to grille fare. Pork chops, pulled pork and steak are just a few grilled favs. Teriyaki chicken and beef, fish, noodle dishes and some of the most creative sushi you'll ever try are on the affordable menu at Da Shack

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have been to Da Tuna Shack 3 times now. Each time I have been drawn to the Bento box. While I love the variety and value, I think that some of the items have too much dressing (pasta salad & Katsu chicken). I started getting the Katsu chicken sauce on the side. I wish the food was a bit more health conscious. If it was, I would eat there more often. Overall...very tasty.

This restaurant is very small. Only 20 or so people seated at once. Usually a line outside on the weekend for up to an hour. It would be great if they would find a bigger space.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Have dined in and taken food out, both were perfect. The bento boxes are our favorite. So much variety, plentiful servings and very tasty. The sauce has just the right kick and the presentation is excellent.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I expected more from the place. There were large portion sizes for the price food was average. I would go again but not my first choice.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Very much worth visiting. Some outstanding sushi and sashimi. Also has one of the best fish n' chips plates in San Diego (minus the sweet potato fries or tater tots).