“Flying destination”

Morning Thunder Cafe
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Quincy
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My buddy and I flew into Quincy for lunch. M/T is just a short 10 minute walk from the aircraft tie down area. The staff is friendly and the food was pretty good. My friend and I just had burgers, but they were generous and tasty. Each order comes with a variety of toppings and a cup of soup or the delicious red fried potatoes on the side. Ordered a cup of tea and they brought a large tea pot- nice. The folks are friendly and the service adequate. My big bug-a-bo is cleanliness and the place seems nice and clean. The bathroom was immaculate and the water hot - a big bullet item for me. The ritz it is not, but I will be back

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Went for a quick bite to eat lunch the place seems to be packed it showed it was a good sign for a place to eat. Finally got seated after 45 minutes. Ordered a BLT and a chicken salad Selah gym with my sandwich the salad was brown when my sandwich finally came I opened it up and the bacon actually left green and didn't smell right. Show the waitress the salad she took it back to the kitchen and I never got another salad replace it. I am deeply disappointed in the quality of food from morning thunder I miss the old morning thunder. Will never eat here again!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Though crowded and a bit noisy on a busy morning, the food was excellent, the atmosphere cozy and welcoming. The pancakes, omelets and other items freshly prepared and delivered with panache. The restaurant is worthy of multiple visits. Others feel the same way because there was almost always a wait to get a table.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

A small, quaint, little eatery that boasts some nice omelets. The appeal isn't only the fresh ingredients used but that you can customize it with one, two, or three eggs plus or minus 50 cents an egg. Certainly much more reasonable than many breakfast places that charge a bit more for just an additional egg. If you choose the accompanying breakfast potatoes they're prepared nicely with just the right amount of salt and pepper seasoning. I went with a hearty biscuit and wasn't disappointed. It was somewhat dense and not at all dry. My hot link omelet could've been a little heavier on the meat; my husband's omelet however, was proportionately filled with a good amount of sausage, mushrooms, spinach and swiss and his toast was excellent. A tasty and pleasant breakfast outing.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

stopped in labor day @ 9:30, busy but food came out quick enough. Had their spanish omelette
which was good and the biscuit was awesome,country potatoes were good. The only downside was their cappuccino machine was incredibly loud when they steamed the milk. need to find a better way. People were trying to talk over the noise level. would go back for sure