“Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!”
Review of Greenhorn Ranch

Greenhorn Ranch
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Quincy
More attraction details
Owner description: Greenhorn Ranch is a dude ranch tucked away in the mountains of Northern California’s remote Plumas County. Here history is alive and well. Cowboys and wranglers work with our 60-head herd of horses to ensure they’re healthy and trail worthy. Service is in their blood. Our ranch hands teach horse back riding lessons and guide guests on twice daily trail rides across our 600+-acre property. Our signature whiskey bar is the ideal place to get to know ranch life as it used to be. Connect with modern day wranglers and get a taste of real cowboy living here.
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Received a week from my husband for my birthday. Best gift ever!!!. Everything is included, rides, food and evening fun. The staff at Greenhorn is incredible. They truly make you feel like part of the family. We were there for a week. Two rides daily! Good food, Great People and Terrific horses!. I can't say enough good about the people and the facility. I am already planning my trip for next Spring. Can't wait to go back. There are many trails. I don't think we repeated any trails once. I felt like a ranch girl but then changed that to spoiled ranch girl since I didn't have to do chores. I just can't say enough good about the people and this place!!

3  Thank Chris B