“steak to die for” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moon's

Moon's
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Sacramento, California
“steak to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

2nd time i've eaten here and i love it. My wife and i are on a 9 day motorcycle trip and our 1st nights stop is quincy. I was looking forward to a romantic delicous dinnr and Moon's was 1 of 3 dinners I was set on taking my wife to. We had the top sirloin steak, medium, and we were blown away. Honestly, this was 1 of the top 3 steaks I have ever eaten and I can't remember what the other 2 were. Hands down the best. Maybe we just got lucky on the cut, maybe I don't have much of a palate,maybe I don't eat out enough to be a food critic. Bottom line though, that piece of meat rocked! The potato, vegetables, salad, beer and cheesecake we had for dessert were fantastic too, but that steak......

Visited July 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Moons- good food, good beer, reasonable prices, what's not to like?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

We happened upon Moons while spending the night in Quincy, Ca. It's on a quiet street off the main drag, a great looking stone and plank front and an equally interesting interior. The bar area has a cool beam and plank look, pretty unusual. There is a roomy, breezy outdoor patio in the back where we chose to sit. The service was attentive and friendly, and the menu varied, offering something for everyone. My wife had a well prepared salmon dish and I opted for the Gourmet Pizza, which was great. The beer selection is pretty good and they have a nice regional wine selection. All in all, a great place to have good food in a nice, neighborly atmosphere.

San Antonio, Texas
“6 of us all loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

It doesn't happen often where 6 go out to eat. There's usually something wrong. NOT HERE!
Outstanding food and service. We had the honey almond chicken, prime rib, salmon salad, and lasagne. All delivered hot and cooked to perfection.
We went back the next night and took our meals to go. Still yum!

Rohnert Park, California
“Small town, big taste!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

We drove down here for dinner with our kids while vacationing in Lake Almanor. We arrived shortly after they opened and were seated quickly on the beautiful patio. Within a few minutes others had joined us outside and most of them seemed to be regulars who knew the staff and the owners were also walking around greeting people.

The garlic bread they brought was delicious and tasted homemade, after I finished the salad I ordered with my meal I used my leftover Italian dressing to dip the bread in, I'm pretty sure I could have just eaten that all night!

The kids shared a half plate of Fettuccine Alfredo and my husband had the Mushroom St. Thomas on a potato while I had their Honey Almond Chicken. It was all wonderful and we were all very happy with our selections. My husband had the beer on tap and I enjoyed a glass of Pinot to go with my dinner. Service was quick, the food was hot, the atmosphere was great.

We each tried different desserts- Chocolate torte, Carrot Cake and Avocado Cream pie- we all shared each others and couldn't decide who had the best! We will definitely be back on our next vacation out this way and have already recommend it to our family who also often vacation out that way!

West Sacramento
“Loved the Food, Service Friendly and Accommodating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

There were two of us for dinner. My friend had the Honey Almond Chicken and enjoyed it immensely. I am on a special diet and they accommodated me with specially grilled chicken and steamed vegetables. It was all well prepared and tasty.