“6 of us all loved it”

Dining options: Reservations
San Antonio, Texas
“6 of us all loved it”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

It doesn't happen often where 6 go out to eat. There's usually something wrong. NOT HERE!
Outstanding food and service. We had the honey almond chicken, prime rib, salmon salad, and lasagne. All delivered hot and cooked to perfection.
We went back the next night and took our meals to go. Still yum!

• Visited June 2014

Rohnert Park, California
“Small town, big taste!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We drove down here for dinner with our kids while vacationing in Lake Almanor. We arrived shortly after they opened and were seated quickly on the beautiful patio. Within a few minutes others had joined us outside and most of them seemed to be regulars who knew the staff and the owners were also walking around greeting people.

The garlic bread they brought was delicious and tasted homemade, after I finished the salad I ordered with my meal I used my leftover Italian dressing to dip the bread in, I'm pretty sure I could have just eaten that all night!

The kids shared a half plate of Fettuccine Alfredo and my husband had the Mushroom St. Thomas on a potato while I had their Honey Almond Chicken. It was all wonderful and we were all very happy with our selections. My husband had the beer on tap and I enjoyed a glass of Pinot to go with my dinner. Service was quick, the food was hot, the atmosphere was great.

We each tried different desserts- Chocolate torte, Carrot Cake and Avocado Cream pie- we all shared each others and couldn't decide who had the best! We will definitely be back on our next vacation out this way and have already recommend it to our family who also often vacation out that way!

• Visited June 2014
West Sacramento
“Loved the Food, Service Friendly and Accommodating”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

There were two of us for dinner. My friend had the Honey Almond Chicken and enjoyed it immensely. I am on a special diet and they accommodated me with specially grilled chicken and steamed vegetables. It was all well prepared and tasty.

Portland, Oregon
“What a great find !”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Homemade is the operative word, here. The specials for the two nights we dined here included fresh-made pasta, pumpkin (really terrific) and variations of soups and specialty foods. I had lamb chops both nights, my wife varied her choices based upon the specials. What makes this restaurant so special is the fact that it is small, cozy and operated by folks who understand what handmade and quality mean. The sauces were excellent and fresh-tasting, the meat cooked perfectly, fresh bread, well-flavored salad dressings and excellent wine choices. This restaurant is a rare find in a large city let alone a mountain hamlet. You will do well to spend your dinner dollars here.

• Visited October 2013
california
“Nice Resturant”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We ate dinner here on September 26, 2013. The food was delicious and they made my meal according to my specifications due to health issues. Very nice staff and the owner served us and was very pleasant to talk to.

Visited September 2013