“Best Sushi in North County, San Diego”
Review of Poway Sushi Lounge

Poway Sushi Lounge
Ranked #2 of 130 Restaurants in Poway
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is absolutely our go-to sushi place near our house. The food is outstanding...very fresh with a TON of great flavor.

I haven't had anything here I DIDN'T like and we are regulars. Some of my favorite things on the menu though are the miso soup (with mushrooms, mmmmm), the Protein Roll, Crunchy Roll, Ahi Poke appetizer and Ahi Shasimi. Be sure to get their Champagne Cocktail or a Kirin to go with that sushi...so refreshing.

My kids (who are picky eaters) also LOVE this place. They are obsessed with the panko crusted chicken nuggets and they love the kids' teriyaki beef. They beg to go here all the time.

We have tried so many sushi places in our area but truly, none are as good as Poway Sushi Lounge!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Very popular place in Poway. Even better for me because it is within walking distance. Not a huge fan of sushi but they have plenty of other items to choose from. Great happy hour specials.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

They have great bento boxes and sushi rolls including vegetarian ones. This is probably the best sushi restaurant in the Poway area. Nice place to have lunch or dinner with friends.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Specially for Poway, this is fairly happening and good food

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Great sushi I can afford, friendly service. This place keeps me coming back with their blackened ahi tacos I can't get anywhere else in addition to their specialty rolls. Nicely decorated, flat screens viewable from every seat for the games of the night. They're also open for lunch. Monday nights have half-off of at least 10 of their best sushi rolls. I've been coming here for years and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank BeanieSanDiego

Been to Poway Sushi Lounge? Share your experiences!