“The best place for lunch in Poway!”
Review of Kirkham Deli - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kirkham Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
San Diego
“The best place for lunch in Poway!”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I've worked in the area just about a year now and have tried all the various places to eat around the Poway business community. However, nothing comes close to this place for a good sandwhich. I have tried a couple of their wraps but my favorite is the deli ham sandwhich on sourdough. Eight out of 10 times the sourdough bread soft and fresh, just perfect. The other two times it will be average. The food here is very fresh and the place, though simple, is very clean. The couple who own and work here coudn't be sweeter and I always try to remember to leave a tip. They also deliver around the area for free and it's usually ready about 15 minutes after you call in. I make excuses to eat at Kirham Deli!

• Visited November 2011