“A Poway Institution downgraded”
Review of Cully's Restaurant

Cully's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 127 Restaurants in Poway
San Diego, California
“A Poway Institution downgraded”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

When Cullys moved from its original location, it lost the charm and cozyness it had. The food is still good, but not the best, but the atmosphere is disapointing now

Visited October 2012
1 Thank lost_bobcat

San Diego
“Great breakfast, nice people, great service”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We had a great breakfast here. The coffee was great, my friend loved his French Toast and I asked for my bacon well done and it was perfect (strangely, this has proven exeedingly difficult to accomplish at every restaurant I've been to for breakfast). I had the Blueberry Pancakes and they were just slightly dry/cake-like in the center, but still good. Portions are also good sized.

Of note is the service here. You cannot find better service at a 5-star fine dining establishment. Our waiter was the grandson of the owner. He was beyond fabulous, anticipating our every need all while being expeditious, very friendly and personable (which I find is very rare these days in the early 20's age group!).

The atmosphere is that of a small, family diner. It is clean and neat, but not fancy. I don't believe fancy it what they are striving for anyway. It's perfect for what it is.

Overall it was a great visit! Loved it!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank SanDiegoJJo

Been to Cully's Restaurant? Share your experiences!