See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019

We enjoyed ur hotel, friendly staff went beyond to help us with breakfast as we where already late for breakfast. I really appreciate the front desk attendants and everyone that works there. I do recommend this place its got what we need for does quick lets get it done events

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ella B, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Poway, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

Hello,
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Ramada Poway. We are delighted to hear we are a “nice” hotel. We work hard in providing our guests with a memorable experience and are thrilled to have accomplished said task.
We appreciate our staff did their best to make sure the guests are happy.
Your reviews will be shared with all staff so they Arte encouraged to perform consistently in all areas of hospitality.
We stunk you once again & eagerly look forward to your next visit.

ELLA BHATT.GM

Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here one night but my first impression was is it safe here. The building wasn’t attractive and I think they could fix it to make it more appealing. Front desk staff was friendly and the room was adequately clean and the bed was comfy. They served breakfast although I had to skip breakfast but I had coffee to go. Coffee was good. I think it was a bit pricey, though.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi,
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Ramada Poway. We are thrilled to hear our hotel “exceeded” your expectations. We strive in providing our guests with a memorable experience and are delighted you were able to enjoy it during your stay.

The building is old but all rooms are recently renovated with new flooring, furniture & amenities.
We are glad you appreciated the staff their performance, & overall stay was pleasant. Your reviews will encourage the staff to perform even better.

ELLA BHATT.GM

Reviewed June 20, 2019

Clean rooms good breakfast. Quiet. Looks a bit sketchy from the outside. Don't judge a book by its cover. Comfortable beds. Great shower pressure and extremely friendly staff. Definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019

Hello,

We are glad that you found our hotel v good in all areas, like room, breakfast, staff etc.

Your reviews will be conveyed the staff so they are encouraged to perform even better with all guests.

Thank you & look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2019

If you're looking for a bed, this place has one. I chose this hotel because of its location. That was the best thing about it. They charged me extra to check in early, but are trying to charge me twice for my stay. They got paid from the booking agent. When I brought this to their attention, they basically said it was my problem and to figure it out. I guess I have to dispute it on my credit card. Never again.

Date of stay: May 2019

Hi,
Thank you for investing your time in reviewing our hotel. We always aim to wow our guests and are disappointed to have missed such an opportunity with you.
All hotels have a check in time & check out time. The reason is that the staff has to clean the rooms & it takes time. Depends on how busy was previous night. Stay over rooms are cleaned as well as new rooms are to be cleaned. Early check in definitely has a fee, if we do not lay the policy ( as all hotels do) we will land up, people checking in any time from midnight to 11 am in the morning.
Presume you understand the policy as well as our situation.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

This Ramada Inn is an old hotel. My issue with this hotel is lack of hot water for shaving and shower. The ice machine is not near our room and we had to go outside for that. The room was very clean, the bed was not too soft, The staff do a good job.

Date of stay: May 2019

Hi,
Hot water had some issue which are solved . We have replaced new hot water tank & now all is o=in great condition. Ice machine is always one in medium size hotels. We cannot have ice machine near each room? Is it possible?
We are glad that overall you appreciated the staff & cleanliness of room. This will be conveyed to the staff so they are encouraged to serve all guests better each time.