“You never know.”

Add it.
Mainstream Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 152 Restaurants in Poway
Reviewed June 24, 2018

This restaurant is either excellent or horrible. I have had some really good things and then I've had the same dish another time that is awful. Service is also hot or cold either really good or really bad. For these reasons we rarely go anymore, for fear of getting the "horrible" experience.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 28, 2018

My Brother's band played here and it is a terrific venue. Great staff and service, I had a Steak & Cheese sub that was awesome!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2017

We chose this place specifically so my friend could bring her new puppy. It's totally dog friendly, nice outdoor patio with water bowls at every table. Also has nice indoor seating and big bar with sports stuff on TV. Very good food and good selection of beers. They also have all you can eat wings on Wednesday's for $13.99. Tons of open parking and good easy location.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Stopped by for lunch Huge portions and freshly made. Good service and good prices. All in all a good place for lunch

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 19, 2017

We've been to Mainstream a couple of times for trivia nights which are really fun and are held in the back room (not part of the general restaurant). The restaurant always seems busy, so it must be popular with the local crowd.

We've tried a few burgers and the grilled mahi tacos and hubby likes the beer selection. I thought the tacos were better than the burgers, which were a little dry and just OK. I'd like to see some healthier options offered instead of the general 'pub grub'. We have stayed away from the entrees because we don't really feel like splurging that much on a Tuesday trivia night.

I like the fact they offer another breakfast choice in the area and will give it a try sometime.

Service is pleasant. Parking is ample and free.

If you found this review helpful, please click the 'thank' button. Happy travels. :)

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank dwfr

Been to Mainstream Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!