“Excellent food, fresh, great menu!”
Review of The Beach Grass Poway - CLOSED

The Beach Grass Poway
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Don't miss this place. It's truly exceptional. I've meant to stop by here a lot of times but finally did. Took my daughter for lunch twice now. We had the salmon wrap and the "salmon benedict'. Both were excellent. The steak fries are fresh and perfectly done. Waitress was really lovely. This is a really good place.

There are newer reviews for The Beach Grass Poway

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We have eaten at the Beach Grass several times, never after noon. The breakfasts are perfect: large portions, fresh produce, eggs done exactly as ordered. I highly recommend the Eggs Benedict with spinach! This is the place in Poway for breakfast, better than mama made!

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Wide variety of scrambles and omelletes. They come with potatoes or fruit and your choice of toast. Pretty big portions and the price runs between $8-11.

I had the south of the border omelette which was pretty good. My wife had a vegetable omellete which she tried to add chicken to. The added chicken came out in my omellete. They made it write bringing her a grilled chicken breast. The fruit cup I had was a nice bowl of fresh fruit.

One thing the could really improve on here is better coffee and fresh cream instead of the little cups in a bowl.

Very nice friendly wait staff. I think this is your best option for a traditional breakfast on Poway Road.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Really tasty food, interesting menu, warm and friendly waitstaff, plus a relaxed vibe make searching out this spot in the wasteland that is Poway well worth the effort...

Reviewed September 23, 2012

this place has a great selection for lunch. never been for breakfast but their lunch we will definitely be back for! i got the turkey and avocado sandwich and my husband got the pork sandwich. everything was great!