“great lunch menu”

The Beach Grass Poway
Cuisines: American
“great lunch menu”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

this place has a great selection for lunch. never been for breakfast but their lunch we will definitely be back for! i got the turkey and avocado sandwich and my husband got the pork sandwich. everything was great!

Visited August 2012

San Diego, CA
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The food is wonderful and they have a huge selection- something for everyone.

Visited March 2012
“Customer Service A+”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

On Mother's Day 2012, my family met at The Beach Grass Poway for a celebration. We had four generations there. My Mom lives near this restaurant and we have enjoyed The Beach Grass Poway for a couple of years now.

My Mom kept telling us she wanted their lox platter on her special day, so that is the first thing we ordered. When they said they were out of it, I said "that's too bad, my Mom was looking forward to it." Well, the waitperson went into the back and came back out and said..."hold off ordering, we are going to get some lox." Within 10 minutes they were back with the lox and made my Mom her Mother's day dish. WHAT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Oh, by the way their food is to die for and really unique. We love this place!

• Visited May 2012
San Diego, California
“It's sad that this location doesn't have its act together”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have been eating at the other Beach Grass locations for years and love them (especially breakfast). I have eaten at the Poway location three times now and each experience has been disappointing. This last visit I ordered a steak cooked medium and it was delivered rare, which is not that big of a deal within itself but I had to do it twice. Additionally each of us was serviced our orders five minutes apart and my sons toast was brought with the bill. My family was done eating and still waiting on me when it was delivered to me completely rare for the second time. I will have to give them credit for at least apologizing and removing my breakfast from the bill. Its just not worth the trouble. I give up.

• Visited February 2012