“Yumm, great place!”

Company Pub and Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 126 Restaurants in Poway
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, British
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego
“Yumm, great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

We tried this spot for the first time and wondered why we waited so long. We did pick up a coupon deal which drove us into Company Pub, but did not read the fine print as it was not good for the night we made our visit. We stayed anyway, as it all looked and smelled so good.The menu has many options including pizza, burgers, sandwiches and salads. It was hard to choose after looking around at other tables seeing some amazing plates of food. My husband had the fish and chips which was quite large. I had the lamb sandwich and it was so delicious! The service was excellent and the atmosphere is inviting and fun. They have a full bar and a happy hour too. We will be back!

• Visited March 2014

Luton, United Kingdom
“Generic food with little finesse.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Service was OK, maybe a bit perfunctory because we were a little late in the evening. We came on a recommendation and my colleague was happy with his meal but mine was just OK, a little greasy and basically mundane. I was struggling as I got towards the end of it. Just not really very appetising.

Visited March 2014
San Diego, California
“Good Food, Good Drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We visited this restaurant for an early dinner and were not disappointed. The service was prompt, but we were given time to relax and take our time. A little on the noisy side, but if you sit in the room where the bar is located, you can find some small tables (with bar stool-height chairs) where a more intimate conversation can be had.

San Diego
“Very Great First Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

BBQ Chicken Pizza is a must order. Grilled Chicken Foccacia would have been my second choice. We called in the order and it was ready when we got there. Service was nice and friendly.

Cape Carteret, North Carolina
“Great food in the heart of Poway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

I enjoyed a late lunch here and very much enjoyed it. I had the Grilled Chicken Focaccia sandwich. The sandwich was huge and the chicken tender. I chose the chopped salad over the house cooked chips. The salad would have been a meal in itself. I had not had a chopped salad before and found it to be amazing. It was at least a dozen different ingredients chopped and mixed and the flavors of each fork full were the full mix of ingredients. The meal went well with the house Cabernet. They have a very eclectic menu.
The wait staff was friendly, and probably because I was one of the only people in the place the food came out quickly.
This would be a good place for a party there is a lot of space. Decorated to give the feel of an old country Inn. With the emphasis on country.

• Visited January 2014

Been to Company Pub and Kitchen? Share your experiences!