“Generic food with little finesse.”
Review of Company Pub and Kitchen - CLOSED

Company Pub and Kitchen
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Service was OK, maybe a bit perfunctory because we were a little late in the evening. We came on a recommendation and my colleague was happy with his meal but mine was just OK, a little greasy and basically mundane. I was struggling as I got towards the end of it. Just not really very appetising.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We visited this restaurant for an early dinner and were not disappointed. The service was prompt, but we were given time to relax and take our time. A little on the noisy side, but if you sit in the room where the bar is located, you can find some small tables (with bar stool-height chairs) where a more intimate conversation can be had.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

BBQ Chicken Pizza is a must order. Grilled Chicken Foccacia would have been my second choice. We called in the order and it was ready when we got there. Service was nice and friendly.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I enjoyed a late lunch here and very much enjoyed it. I had the Grilled Chicken Focaccia sandwich. The sandwich was huge and the chicken tender. I chose the chopped salad over the house cooked chips. The salad would have been a meal in itself. I had not had a chopped salad before and found it to be amazing. It was at least a dozen different ingredients chopped and mixed and the flavors of each fork full were the full mix of ingredients. The meal went well with the house Cabernet. They have a very eclectic menu.
The wait staff was friendly, and probably because I was one of the only people in the place the food came out quickly.
This would be a good place for a party there is a lot of space. Decorated to give the feel of an old country Inn. With the emphasis on country.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

While I too miss Miami Grille, Company Pub & Kitchen has steadily been improving since they opened. Service is better, the food comes out faster, and the quality is consistent. Poway isn't known for the longevity nor quality of it's restaurants, and when Miami Grille closed, I thought we'd entered a long downward spiral, but Company has helped preserve good dining options in Poway.