“Diverse Menu Options at Fair Prices!”
Review of Company Pub and Kitchen - CLOSED

Company Pub and Kitchen
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I REALLY wanted to love this spot. I felt it needed some tweaking though, but that's just one woman's opinion. The menu is great, a little something for everyone. They definitely elevated the salads to a different level! My brother's Steak Ciabatta ($10.50) was amazing, an honest-to-goodness slice of ribeye on good quality bread with provolone, caramelized onions and sundried tomatoes and a horseradish spread. It was cooked perfectly and he couldn't have been happier. I know I would have been happier if I'd ordered it instead of the Old School Tacos plate($9.50)! It was just plain greasy - the corn tortilla and the cod. This may have had to do with the fact that we came in early, just as they'd opened up and maybe the frying oil wasn't quite up to temp. There was also a substantial wait between ordering and receiving. Again, I attribute this to the hour of the day (11:30 am). I will be back and then I'll go with my first inclination: the Minted Lamb Hoagie ($10)! PS - they should really do something about the more than dead shrubbery flanking the front door - it the first thing you see and doesn't give a good impression.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

this place is a great little place! i ALWAYS get the fish n chips, cant go wrong! my husband has tried the fish and shrimp tacos, both good as well. its pretty busy on the weekends for dinner and ive had good service for the most part. this place is a Poway MUST!!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Located in a strip mall, this place we found by accident one day.
We had recently moved to San Diego & just decided to drive around. We came across Co. Pub & decided to give it a try. They have really good burgers & the Fish & Chips seem to be a favorite. A nice selection of beer's and very friendly service. The owners come from England & are just very down to earth & friendly.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Good pub food, British owner brings a little bit of England to southern California. All who had the bangers and mash loved it. Pasties are super. Newcastle on tap. What more could one want?

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Nothing over the top here, but it is a solid attempt at some british standards. My husband and I loved the curry sauce with the chips!