“Nice little hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Poway
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is a nice little hotel.
My room was ok and the staff is good.
In particular, the pretty blonde woman, Joelle who prepares the breakfast buffet does an excellent job. The food is always fresh, and she is very friendly and very helpful. What a wonderful way to start the day.
When I come back again, I'm staying here just because of breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Larry R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel as well as providing excellent guest service. I have shared your comments with Joelle and the entire team. Thank you again for your comments and recommendation and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I stay at this Hampton one or two times a month. I am very satisfied with the service and cleanliness of the facility. The breakfast is amazing. If you stay during the week, they offer drinks and a little food in the lobby. The pricing is fair. I will continue to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew C

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel as well as providing excellent guest service. I have shared your comments with the entire team. Thank you again for your comments and recommendation and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The staff at this hotel is fantastic. The manger always remembers my name. The cleaning staff works around me if I have to work from my room for lunch (room still gets cleaned). I wish all hotel were run this way.

1  Thank Ross P

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Stayed with our kids here over Spring Break 2014 since we enjoy the complimentary breakfast & location. Staff was friendly, room was clean & heated pool was nice. There are lots of power receptacles near the beds & desk for charging phones & laptops. The only negative was the water pressure was on the weaker side in the shower (2nd floor).

1  Thank J S

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel as well as providing excellent guest service. I have shared your comments with the entire team and had Maintenance look into any issues with the water pressure. Thank you again for your comments and recommendation and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Loved staying here for a conference nearby. This hotel is in a very quite area so our stay was relaxing and stress-free. Upon arriving at 1:30 am we were immediately greeted by a friendly and attentive staff member who knew my name and told us all about the hotel and breakfast. There is a full hot breakfast here that really made the stay. This was one of the most clean hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. After staying here I booked another Hampton Inn for an upcoming trip to LA.

1  Thank Clockhar
Larry R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Their cancellation policies are 24 hours notice or you WILL be charged, and they refuse to budge from that. Breakfast had eggs and breakfast pizza, no meat of any kind, either in the eggs or on the side. Housekeeping did not leave coffee in the room second day.

1  Thank ez2spot
Larry R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay with us. I am sorry that our cancelation policy is not to your liking. As for our breakfast, I believe you are referring to our Bagel Toppers and our menu rotates and we do not always have a meat item. I have spoken to Housekeeping about the coffee not being replenished your second day and apologize about that.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was very pleased with everything you provided at this Hampton. Breakfast was great, it helped us not to feel rushed as to our early departure. The room was perfect. Just wished we had more time to enjoy all the other amenities. Your hotel has now set the bar to "excellent" as to the place to stay when away from home. Good Job ~ Steve D.

1  Thank Stephen D

Also consider these accommodations in or near Poway
Best Western Poway/San Diego Hotel
Rancho Bernardo Inn
Rancho Bernardo Inn
#23 of 286 in San Diego
La Quinta Inn San Diego - Miramar

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway? Share your experiences!