We stayed here for a wedding we attended at nearby Chippenham Park.
This was my first ever stay at a Travelodge. Myself and husband usually stay at a rival budget chain hotel.
I was pleasantly surprised by the decor and overall appearance of the place, it's recently been refurbished.
We received a warm welcome from the receptionist who advised us on where to get breakfast etc.
The rooms were clean and spacious. They included a TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
I was quite shocked by the fact there is no hand soap to use in the bathroom after going to the toilet!
The bed was very comfy and I got a very good nights sleep, couldn't hear any noise coming from outside.
A good stay and would use this particular Travelodge in future should the occasion arise.
Oh and just quickly! We ate at the Little Chef, wasn't amazing but our breakfasts were OK. Bit shabby inside.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Barton Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Barton Mills Hotel Barton Mills
- Travelodge Hotel Barton Mills
- Travelodge Bury St. Edmunds
- Forte Bury St. Edmunds
- Travel Lodge Bury St. Edmunds
- Bury St. Edmunds Travelodge
- Bury St. Edmunds Forte
- Bury St. Edmunds Travel Lodge