“Variety of shopping” 4 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Variety of shopping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I've been to Portola a few times and this part of town has what you need. Somewhere to stay (Pullman House - I haven't yet though), dine-in/take-out pizza (Pizza Factory) and 'made while you wait' sandwiches (Red and White), and just round the corner is (well, it was when I was there) a laundromat. There are other places to eat on the street which I look forward to getting to on my next trip.

Visited May 2013

Quincy, California
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A Quaint Street”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

It is worth a stop if you are in this area. The stores and Pizza Factory work very hard to provide goods and services. We found the people helpful, the food good. The selections were limited. Would go here if in the area again. It is close to the Railroad Museum which is a must see when in Portola.

Visited September 2012