I only stayed for one night so I did not get the full effect of the hotel. When I checked in, it was simple and the service was quick and friendly. I got to choose upstairs or downstairs. My room was very clean with a modern design. Very up-to-date, with marble countertops in the bathroom and the tv stand/dresser. I had a desk, coffee table with sofa, beautiful king-size bed with plush mattress and 5 plush pillows. There was plenty of lighting, the a/c was blasting when I arrived (had to turn it down a notch). The shower was nice, with marble walls and a wide shower head. Internet access was a little tricky, but I figured it out. I went through the instructions but the login & password had changed, I found a note (probably from the last guest)where two words were written and figured it was the new login and password.
At night though, there was a lot of noise in the hall around 10 pm. Maybe some bachelors, but it eventually passed.
I left early the next morning, too early to try out their breakfast. Again, check out was a breeze. I did not get to try out their pool or spa.
I felt really safe at this site and the furnishings and decor was very pleasant and up-dated. It's less than $100 and more than a motel, but definitely worth it. I paid about $90 after taxes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and inviting staff welcomes you at the BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn. Experience small town hospitality and charm where the local scenery and beauty will captivate you and invite your senses to awake with pine trees and fresh country air. The possibilities of adventure and relaxation will draw you in with a short drive to Sequoia National Park and Yosemite National Park. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn is located in the heart of Porterville with easy access to everything. We are less than a half mile from Porterville College and Downtown Porterville. The McDermont Field House and Porterville Municipal Airport is just a few minutes away. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn provides both business and leisure travelers a comfortable and pleasant experience. By providing an unsurpassed degree of service, we are dedicated to ensuring our guests the utmost level of comfort. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn is a quaint hotel with all the comforts of your home away from home.For an intimate setting, guests can enjoy breakfast each morning in the casual ambiance of our breakfast room. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn offers an extended continental breakfast with an abundant variety of fresh items along with "make your own Belgian waffles." Guest can also enjoy the 24-Hour Denny's Restaurant on site. Guests can relax in our outdoor pool, whirlpool, and sun deck. All of our guest rooms feature full granite showers and vanities, television with pay-per-view movies, Nintendo, extended cable channels, and complimentary wireless high speed Internet access, private voicemail, hair dryer, coffee and tea service, and iron and ironing boards. Our new signature bedding includes triple sheet bedding, pillow tops, feather pillows, and soft duvets. Ample parking is always complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Best Western, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Porterville Hotel Porterville
- Porterville Best Western
- Best Western Porterville Hotel