Best Western is usually always fine. This one was too dirty. And this town isn't really a good place to stay. It's kind of void of anything to do while in town. Also this Sequoia National Monument "South Unit" is what is right by it, and I don't know that this part of Sequoia National Monument has much in the way of attractions that are accessible. The Northern part of Sequoia, which is part of King's Canyon, is an easier arrival out of Fresno or Visalia. Both these national parks have SOME accessible Sequoia to see. I was hoping Porterville would be the fun town off the beaten path, but it wasn't. If you do stay there, the Italian place on main street is very friendly and they'll cook you a good meal. I had bass. the bass was good. The potatoes were too. The broccoli was nothing special. But the Don Julio martinis were awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and inviting staff welcomes you at the BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn. Experience small town hospitality and charm where the local scenery and beauty will captivate you and invite your senses to awake with pine trees and fresh country air. The possibilities of adventure and relaxation will draw you in with a short drive to Sequoia National Park and Yosemite National Park. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn is located in the heart of Porterville with easy access to everything. We are less than a half mile from Porterville College and Downtown Porterville. The McDermont Field House and Porterville Municipal Airport is just a few minutes away. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn provides both business and leisure travelers a comfortable and pleasant experience. By providing an unsurpassed degree of service, we are dedicated to ensuring our guests the utmost level of comfort. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn is a quaint hotel with all the comforts of your home away from home.For an intimate setting, guests can enjoy breakfast each morning in the casual ambiance of our breakfast room. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn offers an extended continental breakfast with an abundant variety of fresh items along with "make your own Belgian waffles." Guest can also enjoy the 24-Hour Denny's Restaurant on site. Guests can relax in our outdoor pool, whirlpool, and sun deck. All of our guest rooms feature full granite showers and vanities, television with pay-per-view movies, Nintendo, extended cable channels, and complimentary wireless high speed Internet access, private voicemail, hair dryer, coffee and tea service, and iron and ironing boards. Our new signature bedding includes triple sheet bedding, pillow tops, feather pillows, and soft duvets. Ample parking is always complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Porterville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Porterville Hotel Porterville
- Porterville Best Western
- Best Western Porterville Hotel