Had to stay in Porterville because of convenience, not by choice. Stayed at the Best Western based on price compared with the Holiday Inn. Location is ok with easy access from the highway. Rooms were actually pretty good, large and clean and we had an inner room which looked out to the pool area. This seemed much nicer than the outside facing rooms. I had continued problems with my swipe access card, but the lady at reception was always polite and helpful.
Dinner at Denny's was terrible so I suggest eating somewhere else in Porterville. The only good thing was that it is next to the motel. Breakfast in the motel itself was average, again I'd eat elsewhere.
Served it's purpose as a stop over point but I would be looking to stay elsewhere, preferably not in Porterville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm and inviting staff welcomes you at the BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn. Experience small town hospitality and charm where the local scenery and beauty will captivate you and invite your senses to awake with pine trees and fresh country air. The possibilities of adventure and relaxation will draw you in with a short drive to Sequoia National Park and Yosemite National Park. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn is located in the heart of Porterville with easy access to everything. We are less than a half mile from Porterville College and Downtown Porterville. The McDermont Field House and Porterville Municipal Airport is just a few minutes away. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn provides both business and leisure travelers a comfortable and pleasant experience. By providing an unsurpassed degree of service, we are dedicated to ensuring our guests the utmost level of comfort. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn is a quaint hotel with all the comforts of your home away from home.For an intimate setting, guests can enjoy breakfast each morning in the casual ambiance of our breakfast room. The BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn offers an extended continental breakfast with an abundant variety of fresh items along with "make your own Belgian waffles." Guest can also enjoy the 24-Hour Denny's Restaurant on site. Guests can relax in our outdoor pool, whirlpool, and sun deck. All of our guest rooms feature full granite showers and vanities, television with pay-per-view movies, Nintendo, extended cable channels, and complimentary wireless high speed Internet access, private voicemail, hair dryer, coffee and tea service, and iron and ironing boards. Our new signature bedding includes triple sheet bedding, pillow tops, feather pillows, and soft duvets. Ample parking is always complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Porterville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Porterville Hotel Porterville
- Porterville Best Western
- Best Western Porterville Hotel