“Good pizza, friendly staff.” 4 of 5 stars

Pizza Hut
Ranked #37 of 100 Restaurants in Porterville
Cuisines: Pizza
Modesto, California
“Good pizza, friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Always ordered carry out here. I love their $10 any pizza deal and we always pay the extra dollar for a stuffed crust. Half hawaiian, half super supreme. I find the staff friendly and I trust them that my pizza is prepared clean and fresh. We don't really see how they made it but this is one of those times where you just need to trust people.

I ordered through the cashier a couple of times and the place just needs regular cleaning and probably maintenance. The floor and salad bar counter is quite messy.

This is the only Pizza Hut branch in Porterville that has drive through. Very convenient when picking up your order. Most of the time, there are no cars ahead of me. The staff is very fast and efficient. Keep it up Pizza Hut Olive!

• Visited August 2013