“Hard to find, closes early”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Lorlyn's Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lorlyn's Kitchen
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian
previse
“Hard to find, closes early”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Their small artful sign makes the restaurant difficult to find. Look for a reddish rectangle on a long concrete facade in a series of much larger signs. At 6:30, when we finally found the place, they were closing.

Visited March 2013

Lemoore
“professional taste of P.I. food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I took my wife there and we really liked it , very clean restaurant. service is great.we eat chicken adobo, chicken afitada, mungo bean soup. soon I can't wait until they start serving chicken larp,beef larb yun nua

• Visited February 2013
Lemoore, CA
“One of the best Filipino Restaurants I've eaten at”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I brought my family to Lorlyn's Kitchen from a friend's suggestion and we weren't disappointed. The place has a new ownership and the food and service were outstanding. The three of us were treated to a dinner of oxtail, fried rice, 2 kinds of lumpia, pork/chicken adobo and menudo. The portions were plentiful and they were more than happy to box up what we couldn't finish to take home and enjoy another day. Seeing as it was a little slow that evening, Lorlyn and her husband (Mike?) sat down at the table next to us and started chatting. Very friendly couple and we're certainly glad we made the decision to eat there. Price was reasonable enough for a family of three with big appetites and some leftovers (<$30). I spent several years overseas in the US Navy and many of those in the Philippines, so I know authentic Filipino food. This is the real deal. I highly recommend Lorlyn's Kitchen.

• Visited November 2012