“Yum!”

Chaguitos
Ranked #11 of 105 Restaurants in Porterville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. Friendly staff and delicious bakery section. Fresh baked rolls daily. Have been visiting and enjoying the food since the 80s.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Chaguitos is one of the best place"s anywhere around porterville for good mexican food I have never had a bad meal there. relaxed atmophere great food, you can"t go wrong..

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

One of the best places in Porterville for "street" tacos. Try the carnitas. They are the bomb!! This place has been a staple in P-Town for 30years.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I saw this place as driving around Porterville and just had to stop as I don't normally eat mexican sweets. I didn't know anything about the selection so asked for help and one of the employees curteously explained what I was looking at. I grabbed a set of tongs and a plastic cafeteria tray and selected two pastries. - an empanada filled with pineapple and a crescent roll looking one filled with strawberry. i took them back to my room, planning to eat only half of each but had no will power and ate both of them! They were delicious! Other reviewers say the food isn't as good as it used to be but I can't comment as I only ate pastries. I say that's worth the trip.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The spelling should be Chaguito's. This place made its reputation on good food and great bread. Now it is the complete opposite and I would NEVER recommend it to anyone I know. Too bad, I used to look forward to going there.