“Great portions”

El Tapatio
Ranked #27 of 106 Restaurants in Porterville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 12, 2012

An abundance of food but the sauce was a little to sweet for my liking but everything else was good.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband, daughter and I went here while we were visiting our niece and I crave it now that I am back in Ohio! This is the BEST guac & salsa I have ever had. I also managed to finish my chicken burrito because the food was delicious. Also, the staff were all very friendly and accomidating.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Didn't like their sweet enchilada sauce, the food was greasy, and generally just not tasty mexican food. Sorry, but I have been here about 3 times and still cannot see why people like it? Would rather go to Exeter or Visalia for some great mexican food, worth the drive!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This restraunt serves good meals at affordable prices. Porterville has a bar. Going for dinner ? Always packed. Worth the wait.

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Family friendly-especially for our two-year-old son. Chips and salsa were phenomenal! Our son loved the big size chips. Big meal portions-we over ordered! Great value for the portions and taste! We were driving through and stopped here to have lunch, definitely recommend!