“average at best” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Porterville, California
“average at best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is what your average sports bar/grill place in any town usa would look like
take a large brick enclosed building
add multiple television sets, then when you think there are enough add some more
set up a bar that sells overpriced watery drinks
stir in an average menu of frozen bar food that you would find in any airport bar/grill

toss in some folks with no other nightlife options
and you would have an idea of what this place was like

oh and they have been shut down (yet again) not sure if they will reopen or if they should

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Porterville, California
“What A Great Burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Stopped in for lunch with a buddly last week and finally had "The Beast" hamburger. I was told it was huge and to not even try finishing it in one sitting which was fine since I wasn't really looking to stuff myself that day. Well, this plate comes out and immediately I notice the football shaped bun. That's kind a cool, I think. Then I notice the meat and cheese and fried egg between the bun... yum! I cut this monster in half, since this is all I'm expecting to eat, and dig in. We get to talking and watching the sports shows on all the TVs behind the bar, and suddenly I realize I've finished the whole thing and wishing there was more. It was that good!

Great Job! Love the sports bar atmosphere and love The Beast hamburger. I'll be back for more!

Visited June 2012
Minneapolis
“Enjoyable, Best Buffalo Wings!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

This was a questionable establishment based on the outdoor appearance. I have tried a lot of buffalo wings in my traveling career and I can honestly say this place is in the Top 5 in buffalo wings that I have had. Regular course meal was pretty good as well, no complaints. Our bartender messed up a couple drinks but nothing he did not take care of and make it right. Decent prices and nice menu for bar food.

• 5 of 5 bubbles