“A Favorite !”

La Fuente
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in Porterville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is my favorite Mexican Restraunt in Porterville. Have been a regular since it's inception. They have a variety of dishes including seafood. Really really good! Great friendly service.

There are newer reviews for La Fuente

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Our waitress was very attentive and polite, our food arrived promptly (there were only 2 other tables with people) but the food was just not good. My Mom ordered the house specialty and she said it tasted like it was cooked in old oil. My sister ordered some enchiladas and didn't take more than one bite. I ordered some chile rellenos and I was not expecting the white sauce they put on top of it (white sauce was not good). The interior of the restaurant is colorful and looks clean and ample. Our disappointment on this visit was the food! P.S This review from me comes from someone who knows what good Mexican food is supposed to taste like.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

While the staff and restaurant were both very welcoming, we were a little disappointed by our meal. We started the meal with a free taster of bean soup which was good, but the mains failed to meet our expectations. The mole sauce on the enchiladas tasted no better than the stuff you can buy in the grocery store and the usual beans and rice on the side were fine, but nothing memorable. Perhaps we chose the wrong dishes?