“Our Favorite Restaurant in Porterville!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 101 Restaurants in Porterville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are proud of our reputation for excellent food, a well-run kitchen and exceptional customer service. Established in 2005, Thai Kitchen is located in the heart of downtown Porterville in the Porter Plaza Shopping Center near the Galaxy 9 Theater and In-Shape Fitness Club. We are proud to have served our community for more than 10 years. We prepare our food using the freshest ingredients while respecting time-honored traditions learned from master chefs.
Modesto, California
“Our Favorite Restaurant in Porterville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Best restaurant in town. Excellent choice of food and they taste amazing. Our favorite is Stirfried Chicken Eggplant, Phad Thai, Spicy Fish etc.

The restaurant has a very nice ambiance and is spacious. Staff is friendly and food is served fast.

• Visited August 2013

Porterville, California
“thai without the spice??”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

this is a average little thai place in our little town
the food is good - could use more spiciness
when asked how hot I would like my dish I told the waitress from one to five I would like five it was mild
they do have a good tom yum here though

out here in the hinterlands they get by but if they were in LA or the SF bay area they wouldnt be around that long

Visited December 2012
1 Thank tim l
Springville, California
“A Favorite !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

We eat here often. It is one of my favorite restrauants in Porterville.
Very tasty food, good portions, and excecllent friendly service. Don't understand the menu? The waitress graciously explains it all to you. Choose your own lever of spiceyness!

Visited August 2012
Porterville, California
“Thai food for locals and visitors.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

I have eaten here three times this year. The last two times I had the Garlic Chicken & Brocolli with a side of brown rice. The chicken was firm (no fat) and tender: the brocolli was firm and perfectly steamed; the brown rice was very tasty.

I had to get a takeout box due to the generous portions served. For under ten dollars it was a bargain. Microwaved the next day it was delicious.

Some of my family members eat here often and highly recommend Thai Kitchen.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“This place is our favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

Me and my husband love this place. The food is great, the staff is wonderful and the cooks are fast and amazing! I know ppl font know wat thai food is.. But.its not so.different than chinese food. But better!! Price is great. Dont be afraid to ask the waitress wat they recommend. Or the serving size.She told me to try the Lamb.. And i was like ummm okay?? Never had t before. And omg!!! It was great!
We noticed that some trays like stir fry rice and such r made for more than one person. So ask for the serving size.