“Great food and people”

Pho Saigon
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Port Hueneme
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Hueneme, California
“Great food and people”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent Vietnamese food, large portions, and great service. The atmosphere is family and casual. The food well worth eating and decent prices. Highly recommend.

Visited November 2012

Ankara, Turkey
“Filling Lunch”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went to have a business lunch at this Vietnamese restaurant and I must say the meal was very delicious with plenty to eat, enjoy with a glass of Thai iced tea. But get there earlier before noon, as it is a very popular place and gets quite busy.

• Visited September 2012
Guam, Mariana Islands
“Very Fresh & Good”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

ok this was my 5th trip and I must say each time has been VERY GOOD! I hope its still there on my next trip. I keep thinking that I made a good election this time ….Truth is I don’t think they have a bad selection on the menu. I have worked with and around restraints my whole life , I found this place to be exceptionally very well ran to include the quality food and service! Well Done!

• Visited July 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Unremarkable”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I heard a lot of positive things about this place but now having eaten there I wonder why. The food was okay but certainly not better than other Pho places I've eaten at. Maybe I caught it at a bad time. Their Thai iced tea was actually not as good as other places. The soup again was average not anything special.

Visited June 2012
“Friendly staff and delicious food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

This was my first Vietnamese restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised. Veggies are extra fresh, food is delicious and staff are always helpful and nice. I am vegetarian and a light eater so have the tofu spring rolls. My husband is a carnivore and has liked several items. They were in business for many years in Oxnard and still are busy after they moved to Port Hueneme.