“Wife said stop the boycott. ”

Roxsbury Deli & Grill
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Port Hueneme
Cuisines: American, Greek, Mexican
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We tried again. Things haven't changed. Still bad service even though it was slow. Way over priced. $4.25 for a side of avocado. I'm not happy with the food or the service. And the prices are way too much.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The food is good and there is plenty of it. I have had blackened chicken for dinner, soup and sandwiches also, but my favorite is breakfast. The pancakes are good, the omelets are good too. There is not a lot of seasoning used on the chicken burger but I enjoy it because I don't use lots of salt at home. It is always well-cooked, but the food isn't seasoned like other places.
Service is good and friendly.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Good food, good service, nothing to write grandma about. Parking is OK. It's in a strip mall. It's just one of those places you forget about the same day. When I think of places to go for lunch, it's just not in my mental rolodex. Lunch for 2, $35.00 plus. Try it.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

The Menu is long and the choices are varied. Prices are a little high, but the service has always been a little short of polite. My family and I have eaten here many times over a long period of time, because the choices in this area are few and far between. Today I went by myself and sat at the counter. I ordered my usual and instead of getting the tomatoes on my sandwich they came as a side. and the fries I order as a side came as another side and a extra charge of $4.50 (high priced fries). When I brought this to my waitresses attention, she argued with me? I then told the cashier and he made no effort to correct and charged me. Saying "sorry bout that". Really? We have always had issue with the service and have stayed away for long periods of time because of them. The food is large in portions and one order of anything is enough for two people. It is good food if the staff doesn't spoil your appetite.

1  Thank steve and lisa K
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a great place to eat for any meal. You can pretty much have anything you want. I had all three meals there over a course of a week and they were all good. The staff are so anxious to please you and if you have special requests they go out of their way to get what you want. The variety of food is overwhelming, but just ask for what you are hungry for and they will most likely have it. Not fancy, but great food and great service.

Been to Roxsbury Deli & Grill? Share your experiences!