“Should Have Known Better "CHEAP SOB"”

Mandarin House Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Port Hueneme
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Well I talked to the owner and set up a large dinner party "30 plus people". The owner told me that he would comp my dinner for bringing the corvette club for dinner. Well when it was time to pay the SOB would only give me a free drink. Should have known better, cheap SOB. His loss because the corvette club has trippled in size and were not going back to the Mandarin House Restaurant "Cheap SOB"!!!

There are newer reviews for Mandarin House Restaurant

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We have been going there for at least 23 years, and the food is great. We were recently there from our home in WA and were very happy to see Jennifer..not sure if she is still part of the ownership still, but even though it had been about 4 years since our last visit, she recognized us, remembered my name, and that I always had one of her Scorpions. Our friends and we had a great meal, as always! Try the PuPu tray!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I love this place! When we were stationed on base across the street wed come eat once a week!! It was the go to spot! ... I've tried Chinese food in about ten different states and this is by far - hands down THE BEST! But the owners are always changing? Don't know if that's good or bad?

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I spent a couple of nights In Port Hueneme. Having never been to this town before we went to Tripadvisor for a good place to have dinner. We were not disappointed. Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Very friendly but did not bother us while eating, as some do. I thought the food was awesome, the best Chinese food I've ever had.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I found this restaurant thru TripAdvisor too. My husband and I checked it out and we were not disappointed. The food were good and has an authentic mandarin taste. The people were very friendly and nice.