We stayed here for 4 weeks as my husband had a short term project in nearby Camarillo. The hotel is pretty good, well furnished, spacious and for the most part clean. However, the carpets may look clean, but after two hours of toddling around barefoot, my 1 year old's feet were completely dirty, like she was walking outside. I highly suggest a regular shampooing! (This is a suggestion for any and all hotels!) Staff were pretty nice and always happy to see my daughter when we came in. Port Hueneme is pretty boring in my opinion, no real good restaurants, just all fast food. Besides the beach, you have to drive at least 30 minute somewhere to find something to do. We had a rental car so I that wasn't an issue. Still, one of the better holiday inns we've visited!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express, Port Hueneme, California. Port Hueneme, the "Jewel of the California Coast" is situated between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara and is within walking distance to the beautiful, pristine beaches of Port Hueneme. Our spacious, newly renovated guest rooms feature refrigerators and microwaves in every room and a complimentary Express Start breakfast served each morning. For exploring the area, the Holiday Inn Express is unmatched among hotels in Port Hueneme. Stay with us and you're just a short stroll from beautiful beaches, great shopping, excellent restaurants, fun attractions and local nightlife with Santa Monica and downtown Los Angeles under an hour away. Time your visit just right and you can join us for exciting annual events such as the Point Mugu Quiksilver Surf Competition, Port Hueneme Beach Festival, Ventura County Fair, Point Mugu Air Show, California Strawberry Festival, Banana Festival or Salsa Festival. Our government or business travelers will enjoy our close proximity to the main entrance of Naval Base Ventura County, the Port of Hueneme and many major businesses. The 24-hour Business Center and complimentary wired and wireless HSIA offer convenience, and our spacious meeting room is perfect for hosting meetings or events. This Port Hueneme hotel is also located just a few blocks from the new U. S. Seabee Museum and three miles from the Ventura County Maritime Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Port Hueneme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Port Hueneme
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Hueneme Hotel Port Hueneme
- Country Inn Port Hueneme
- Port Hueneme Country Inn