“Very Tasty”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I found the food delicious, and the presentation was excellent. The portions are a good size! The service was a tad slow, but well worth the wait. The restaurant feels as if it needs more lighting, but it does feel cozy. All in all, it's a great restaurant and I hightly recommend it. I've gone there a few times, and it gets better each time. Bon apetit!

Reviewed May 3, 2010

I've never dined in the restaurant, but I have nothing but good things to say about the food I've had delivered. As a picky eater, I am usually reluctant to order an entree with special instructions (no garlic, no fish sauce, etc) via delivery. But this restaurant has a 100% "accuracy rating" with me. (10x special ordered/10x arrived prepared exactly) The food is delicious, skillfully made, and it arrives still piping-hot! Last time I ordered, I had misplaced my menu, and the gentleman who answered the phone was very helpful in recommending the dishes I was describing. An all-around pleasant experience!

Reviewed October 11, 2008

I feel that it was a pretty cheap price for the quality of the food we ate. I had the Cashew Nut Chicken and my boyfriend had Pad Thai Chicken with egg drop soup. While the service was kind of slow, we enjoyed the food very much and will go back.

I do not feel that it was dirty, as another reviewer did. The building is not brand new but I suppose that if it was, the decor would probably be brand new and the food price would be higher.

1  Thank urauroralight
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 21, 2008

Good food, nice atmosphere. Take it out to the beach!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 5, 2008

They deliver really yummy Thai food. Get the shrimp tempura appetizer and the Thai Village Curry.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook