“Great Hotel and Friendly Staff”

and 1 more site!
Hilltop Suites Hotel
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Pomona
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Hotel and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Thank you to Fabiola and the rest of the staff for making all of our family who was there for the wedding feel at home. The rooms were clean and nice!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Union City, California
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We were disappointed that the restaurant was closed when we were there, because they were just bought by Hyatt. But the service was exceptional! The response was very quick and friendly when we asked for extra towels, asked them to fix the internet which dropped out once, and especially when we had to check out unexpectedly early. Fabiola at the front desk explained we booked through a third party, but then she called for us and made sure we would not be charged for the two nights we didn't end up staying - Thank you so much! The location was convenient to Cal Poly, the beds were very comfortable, and the A/C worked well - it was hot outside! But the breakfast was minimal, the spa jets didn't operate, and the internet was very slow. I enjoyed the rabbits on the grounds and would stay here again after it gets some updating.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The carpet and decor are dirty and out-dated! They need to update EVERYTHING! When trying to dial out on my room phone for room service, there was a constant ringing in the background which made it difficult to place my order. One of the lights was out in the hallway which gave me a creepy feeling. It reminded me of the shining. Not a nice hotel at all!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jen m

Travelers are raving about these Pomona hotels

Palmdale, California
Reviewed April 23, 2012

As another reviewer mentioned, we also got dinged with a 100 dollar deposit that we were not told about.
The furnishings were in relatively decent condition, but they were a complete flashback to the 80's. The room was large, and the bed was comfortable, but there was just an overall creepy feeling for both my husband and myself. I didn't want to go around barefoot on the carpet. The wallpaper was peeling and the showerhead was clogged in the bathroom. It took our airconditioner five hours to drop the room three degrees. We slept okay, and the breakfast the next morning was amazing. It was a full, hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, and sausage in addition to muffins, bagels and cereal. That was nice.

But, until they remodel, we would not stay here again.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and were placed on the 3rd floor overlooking the roof in the back. It was...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank hek1122
Riverside, California
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I was on an over night stay at your establishment and I was very tired after a long week, however when I entered in and this most gracious host Fabilo greeted me with a smile and began to assist me the day seemed to look brighter.. Service is key!!! I travel a great deal personally and professionally I will occupy this hotel everytime I'm in the area as long as you have (Fabilo) and others like her working there.. Great human being!!!

Room Tip: Great Service!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Tammy B
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I checked in at 7pm that evening and was told I had to leave a $100 security deposit which Expedia haven't told me about.So that kind of didn't set correct with me, also they make you sign a document that if you smoke in the room that it would be a $350 fine, which is fine and all since I don't smoke, but the hallways smell like Heavy smoke. The room was clean but has a funny smell to it which kind of bothered me and my guest. The hotel also told me that their was security on site at all times, which made me feel more comfortable. But when at check out the next morning putting my things away in the car I noticed my car had been broken into the early hours of the morning. Which they broke thru the driver's side door so they damaged the door stole my sunglasses and also took my 3rd seat of my Chevy Suburban LTZ. I told the person at check out what happened and she was not even helpful at all, I had to call the Pomona police myself and wait for them to write up a report. Also i asked if I could speak to a manger on site which there wasn't one their cause it was his or her day off. Overall I wasn't happy from the beginining of my arrival I also left a message to the manager and still haven't recieved a call back as of yet. I have never in my life been treated this way and I am a very UNHAPPY customer.I wouldn't stay at that hotel ever again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Lemoore, California
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Traveled to Pomona to visit relatives and always stay at the Shilo Inn Suites Hilltop Hotel. Always have great service, very attentive staff and as always a great stay. Look forward to our next visit and stay at this facility.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Robert G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pomona
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
#1 of 3 in Diamond Bar
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites
Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites

Been to Hilltop Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!