“Thank You Fabiola”

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Pomona
Los Angeles, California
“Thank You Fabiola”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

My family stayed at the Shilo Inn Suites/Hilltop over christmas 2011 and it was a wonderful experience, a very special thank you to FABIOLA for making sure our accommodations were secure and for making sure my family and I had a great holiday, five star all the way :) Happy New Year from the Anderson Family............

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Jason A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Claremont, California
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I made my reservations over the phone and that's were the good service began! I was warmly greeted and the check in process was smooth. My room was weel groomed and spacious. My wife was very impressed with the cleanliness of the room especially the bathroom. Definitely a value. J.J. Mairers, with his professionalism and warmth, confirms our return...even if it's just to break the monotony of every day life!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Lemoore, California
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We traveled to visit relatives. We enjoyed our stay at Shilo Inn Suites Hilltop and will definately return. My wife used to live in southern Calif and had always admired the Shilo Hilltop as she drove by. We were definately not disappointed with our stay. Shilo Hilltop is comfortable, pleasant, quiet, reasonably priced and great location. Can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The service that we received during our stay at the Shilo Inn was incredible. The room that we were in was big and roomy, included a kitchen which was very convenient, as well as a dining room table, this made us feel more at home. The stay also included a complimentary breakfast served every morning, making it easier to get the day started. The overall stay at Shilo Inn was great!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
San Francisco, California
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I have stayed at the Shilo Inn Suites Pomona HIlltop literally dozens of times over the past five years, often for many days at a time. The hotel is comfortable, pleasant, quiet, reasonably priced and has a great location -- and it has a microwave and fridge in all rooms, so you can make snacks for yourselves. There's a free breakfast, too.
The staff makes the stay really worthwhile and they are one of the reasons I always return! The staff always super-friendly, helpful and professional - They will bend over backwards to give me what I need. In particular, Tiffany, Veronica and Lucretia are super-helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Picky_About_Hotels8
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I stay here often for business. The Hotel is showing its age, but my rooms are still clean and nice. The price is reasonable for a suite style room. The hotel is near the industrial area which is convenient for me, but for a family, there's not much in the area.

Microwave, fridge, sink, etc.
Work area is quite small for business activities.
I always get a good nights sleep.

I'm disappointed, however with the breakfast. They used to have an excellant buffet, but now you order from the menu. It's still free, but not like it used to be.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Sacramento, California
Reviewed March 16, 2011

We stayed here for the Drag Races, The free breakfast was gross, Our room was gross, we found a pair of black panties next to the nitestand they were black and so was the bed skirt, the shower had a leak that made the bathroom floor slipery and it caused me to fall back into the tub I hit my head on thesoap holder knocked myself out my husband had to break the door open and rush me to the ER to get staples in my head, Then the owner took my statement he seemed to be more concerned if I was going to sue him or not because he didn't even ask me if I was okay ! Then he asked me not once but twice if the ER took Labs from me ( to see if I had been drinking) ( who doesn't have a few drinks on vacation) They tried to charge us for the rooms and add on an extra $350 for smokeing charges, WE DON'T EVEN SMOKE !!! This place is N-A-S-T-Y do not stay here !!!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Pomona hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pomona
Comfort Inn Pomona
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
#1 of 3 in Diamond Bar
Kellogg West Conference Center & Hotel

Been to Hilltop Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!