“Coco Palm Restaurant - Sucks!!!”
Review of Coco Palm

Coco Palm
Reserve with OpenTable
Coco Palm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 209 Restaurants in Pomona
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Interstate 10 freeway
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Bad service, Rude and Disrespectful Hostess. The food was tasty, but the service was so poor that I wish I would have gone to Del Taco!!!!! At least they ask you ten times if you want "hot or mild sauce."

I was one of a group of about 35 people who were willing to pay for their Sunday Brunch during these economic times. Instead of being treated like a welcomed customer, we were all treated with disdain. Please see my blog about the experience at:

3  Thank frankyx1066

Reviewed February 28, 2010

We called several days ahead to make a reservation for a quiet table. When we got there we were seated next to the Loud Family and another table which included an antsy and verbally gifted toddler. The tables were so close together that I found the room we were in to be very uncomfortably crowded and noisy.

The food was pretty good, especially the fried plantains. My pork dish was nicely spiced but a bit overcooked and dry. My husband said his dish was OK, but he would not go rushing back considering the price.

The woman at the front podium looked bored and was not helpful. Our waiter was good and professional. Nice view. Overall, an OK experience. It might be worth another visit....

1  Thank DianefromPomona
Reviewed September 2, 2009

The restaurant and food is pretty good, but the managers cusomer service is horrible, He disrespect women and is only nice and appologetic to men. He yelled at me and refused to give me any corporate number or information. He told me he was the owner which I later found out he wasnt. I am very disapointed.

3  Thank chivis122001
Reviewed February 11, 2009

This restaurant has absolutely amazing food and a beautiful hilltop view. Although it's a bit expensive, the selection of Cuban food on the menu is quite extensive and the mojitos are amazing. I highly recommend this restaurant for special occasions.

1  Thank LAcentric
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 24, 2009

Looking for Cuban food in the San Gabriel Valley...Go here. Nice view also.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook